Welcome to Katy Trail Community Health – Sedalia
Schedule or cancel appointments:
Contact your health care team during office hours:
Sedalia Hours of operation
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our provider on call 24/7 365 days a year.
After hours please call:
Katy Trail Community Health Sedalia opened in 1999 and serves as a medical hub for Pettis county residents by offering a network of services.
- Comprehensive primary medical for adults and children
- Comprehensive treatment of chronic diseases
- Well Child care and Immunizations
- Physical Exams
- Gynecological care including family planning
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Nutrition Counseling
- Eligibility and application assistance for public insurance programs
- Behavioral Health services
- Dental care for children, pregnant women and emergency adults